Live project are a good opportunity for MBA students to nurture conceptual, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. It helps them to make relation and applied the classroom knowledge in real time environment. It helps students to know ourself which quality required in corporate world. BVIMSR provide that kind of opportunities to each and every student for making their carrier more growthful, efficiently, effectively and successfully.
- Learning Session on “Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Management” by Dr. Sachin Kamble-(NITIE, Mumbai).
- Learning Session on “Talent Acquisition and Role of Compensation and Benefit” by Kritika Ojha-
- (Manager- Talent Acquisition, Reliance Industries Ltd., Mumbai.)
- Learning Session on “Remuneration Survey” by Dr. Zubin Mulla-(TISS, Mumbai)
- Learning Session on “Glimpses of Capital Market “ by Ashish Dighade (Founder- Stock Made Easy) , 23/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Human Resource as a Strategic Business Partner” by Nikhil Gadgil (Head- HRBP & OD, Fulcrum Technologies), 16/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Understanding Responsible Corporate Conduct and Labour Law Compliance” by Ashok Hingane (Ex. Sr. Vice President- Hindalco- Aditya Birla Group), 31/07/2019.
- Learning Session on” Demystifying Financial Investment “ by Manoj Sathe (Vice President, NSDL, Mumbai), 26/07/2019