Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research (BVIMSR), Sector 3, Belapur, Navi Mumbai organized its Annual General Meet (AGM) and Alumni Meet “Yaadein” 2K19 at its campus on March 16, 2019 evening. The campus was abuzz as the event witnessed participation from over 400 alumnus from across batches and programs. Addressing the AGM, the Institute Director Dr. Anjali Kalse welcomed its alumnus, “We thank our alumnus and would like to extend our special thanks to the President of Alumni Association along with secretaries and treasurers who have contributed to their alma mater through various initiatives even after passing out. BVIMSR has a legacy of more than 35 years Therefore it’s essential to build on the existing legacy and connect with more alumnus through placements and students development programme.” Speaking at the occasion, the President of BVIMSR Alumni Association Dr. Arup Gupta greeted all the members present in the Annual General Meet (AGM) and shared good old times of his batch 1984-1986. He declared that the AGM had been conducted for the purpose of regular interaction between the alumni and the institution and invited alumnus to conduct placement and development programs for the institute. The Alumni Meet “Yaadein” 2k19 programme was inaugurated by lightning the lamp by Regional Director Dr. Vilasrao Kadam. Dr. Kadam felicitated the special award to its star alumni students Mr. Arup Gupta, Mr. Vijay Bajjrao Chavan, Mr. Amit Tipnis, Mr. Shirish Bokde, Mr. P. Ramaswamy, Mr. Vitthal More, Mr. Akshat Verma and Mr. Umang Parmar. The event turned one to be a mega event and helped the alumnus to share their experience after leaving the college. The evening was vibrant and colourful through the series of dance, singing, role-play and games counter by the current students which was followed by delicious dinner. The Alumni Meet witnessed an active involvement of the alumni and a number of commendable suggestions and proposals were put forth by the participants. It was decided to strengthen the link between the current BVIMSR students and the alumni to facilitate alumni support in varied spheres like training, placement and career counseling. The Grand Alumni Meet ended with a lively Alumni get-together.
- Learning Session on “Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Management” by Dr. Sachin Kamble-(NITIE, Mumbai).
- Learning Session on “Talent Acquisition and Role of Compensation and Benefit” by Kritika Ojha-
- (Manager- Talent Acquisition, Reliance Industries Ltd., Mumbai.)
- Learning Session on “Remuneration Survey” by Dr. Zubin Mulla-(TISS, Mumbai)
- Learning Session on “Glimpses of Capital Market “ by Ashish Dighade (Founder- Stock Made Easy) , 23/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Human Resource as a Strategic Business Partner” by Nikhil Gadgil (Head- HRBP & OD, Fulcrum Technologies), 16/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Understanding Responsible Corporate Conduct and Labour Law Compliance” by Ashok Hingane (Ex. Sr. Vice President- Hindalco- Aditya Birla Group), 31/07/2019.
- Learning Session on” Demystifying Financial Investment “ by Manoj Sathe (Vice President, NSDL, Mumbai), 26/07/2019